Sun, Nov 12|
Devils Lake Section of Ice Age Trail
Meditative Adventure~ Devils Lake Section of Ice Age Trail
You are invited for a time away for you to release and refresh as you savor your current season of life. We will hike, we will practice yoga and we will enjoy times of extended silence and meditation.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST
Devils Lake Section of Ice Age Trail , 4175 WI-23, Dodgeville, WI 53533, USA
About the event
You are invited to step away from the business of all your fall fun and step into some much needed spaciousness for your body mind and spirit.
We will hike, we will practice yoga and we will enjoy extended times of stillness and silent meditation.
"This IAT segment is arguably the most dramatic Ice Age Trail segment of all, exploring Wisconsins larges and most visited state part and offering magnificent views from 500ft quartzite bluffs overlooking a 360-acre lake."
-Ice Age Trail Guidebook 2020-2022 edition.
Rated 5(out of 5) for elevation changes
Rated 3(out of 5) for challenge and ruggedness
*10mi round trip*
- yoga mat
- braces/muscle-seletal supports
- extra layers
- rain gear as needed
- Trekking poles(optional)
- In the event of inclement weather, Beautifully Made Adventures will update any changes to a scheduled event timeline.
- In the event of dangerous conditions(lightening, air quality alerts above 150, tornados threat) Beautifully Made Adventures reserves the right to reschedule to predetermined rain date.
- Rain date for this event: November 19th
- If you choose to cancel (within 72hrs) due to inclement weather, but the event is still a go~ you will receive zero refund .
- Cancellation prior to 72hrs of event will receive 25% refund
- Cancellation within one week of registration will receive 75% refund
- Cancellation within 24hrs of registration will receive 100% refund
Nov 05, 1:53 AM CDT