Fri, Oct 01|
Ice Age Trail
Mammoth Challenge-Team Beautifully Made Adventures
Join Beautifully Made Adventures in the Ice Age Trail Alliance Mammoth Challenge! Hike, walk, run, or backpack 41 miles on the Ice Age Trail during the month of October 2021 and visit three of our Trail Communities to earn a hiking certificate and a limited-edition patch from Ice Age Trail Alliance.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2021, 7:00 AM – Oct 31, 2021, 11:00 PM
Ice Age Trail, WI, USA
About the event
Log your miles over days, weekends, weeks, and one big adventure(held on 10/24 thru Beautifully Made Adventures.)
Beautifully Made Adventures will be holding Meditative Adventures weekly during the month of October at various segments of the Ice Age Trail.
You have the entire month of October to do it!
Challenge yourself to:
- Explore new-to-you segments.
- Enjoy vibrant fall colors (see our Fall Colors map!)
- Spend family-time on the Trail.
- Slow down, unplug, and tune in.
- Listen more and talk less.
- Stop at every bench to rest and reflect.
- Laugh, sing, and seek joy.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset while on the Trail.
- Find one or two new ways to enjoy the Trail on your quest towards 41 miles.
All abilities. All ages. All welcome.